The Reputation Publisher allows you to post to your social media accounts, engage with your customers and maintain your online presence.
The Reputation publisher includes the ability to publish posts to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google Reviews business pages. You can create posts from Reputation, publish them on demand or schedule a post.
How to Use Publisher to create a social media post:
1. Access Reputation by going to the Yumpingo Dashboard and then clicking the Reputation tab on the left to launch Reputation management.
2. Select the correct social media site page that you want to use to publish something.
3. Select from the list of available business pages you wish to post too. If you want to turn them all on, you can toggle at the top.
4. Create your post - upload an image, enter a post title (for your company's usage and reference) and write your caption. You will see a preview of what it will look like for each social media on the right.
- Instagram posts require at least one image (unlike Facebook and Twitter).
- Twitter posts only allow a limited number of characters for the captions. As you type your post, the counters below the caption field show if you have gone over the character limit.
- Image file limits are currently set at 10MB.
5. When you're happy with your content, you can click next and have one last look over of the content for the social media pages you are using.
Save as Draft - save your progress and live to publish your post another day.
- Add to Queue - select a schedule to publish your post. You can still go back and edit the post anytime before your selected publish schedule (see
- Publish - immediately publish your post to the selected accounts
You are always able to see the posts you have scheduled by going to the queue option. You can choose to reschedule, make changes, or cancel anytime before the scheduled date and time. Click the 3 dots next to the post to make changes.