You have access to ratings from the different review management platforms on the Insights page in the Reputation section so you could see how well your each location is scoring.
The Social Insights dashboard gives you powerful metrics so that you know WHO your customers are. To see this page, go to the Yumpingo dashboard and click the Reputation tab to launch. Once in Reputation management, click the insights tab, then Social.
The Social Insights dashboard is divided between the different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Twitter).
While only Facebook has currently been released, you will be able to access all the Social Insights in the near future. The Facebook Social Insights is then divided into four (4) sub-dashboards: Page, Reach, Engagement, and Demographics.
The Page insights show you several relevant data points that pertains to the Likes that your Facebook Page has:
- Total Page Likes** - total number of people who liked your business page.
- Organic* - the number of people who liked your page on their own.
- Paid* - the number of people that liked your page from a paid ad/campaign.
- Unlikes* - the number of people that unliked your page.
- Page Likes Evolution - shows a graph based on the selected period.
* - these fields show data from the past 24 months.
** - this is the only widget that shows all-time data.
The Reach social insights show the total and breakdowns of how many people viewed your posts at least once.
- Total Reach* - number of people who viewed a post from your page at least once.
- Organic Reach* - number of people who viewed a post from their Facebook feed.
- Paid Reach* - number of people who viewed a sponsored/paid post.
- Viral Reach* - number of people who had any content from your Page or about your Page enter their screen because their friend likes or follows your Page.
- Reach Evolution - shows a graph based on the selected period.
The Engagement social insights show how many actions or reactions your Facebook posts accumulated from your customers overtime.
- Total Page Engagement*
- Engaged Users* - number of people that interacted to your posts
- Total Page Negative Feedback* - number of times people took a negative action (e.g., un-liked or hid a post)
- Total Unique Page Negative Feedback* - number of people who took a negative action (e.g., un-liked or hid a post)
- Engagement Evolution - shows a graph based on the selected period.
The Demographics insights show who liked your Facebook page (by age, gender, location).
- By Gender - shows the breakdown by gender of your page's fans
- By Age - shows the breakdown by gender and age group of your page's fans
- By Language/Country/City
- Note: the breakdown by language/country/city show the top 5 by default. Clicking the "Show More" link will display the rest of the results.