Go to Manage > Menus to launch menu management and click on the menu you'd like to add Items to.
You should have already created the menu items before you add them to the menu.
After you've created all your menu items, you can add them to your menu in the corresponding sections that have already been set up.
- Navigate to the section you want to add Items to and click Add Item.
- Search for an Item by typing until it shows up in the selection of items.
- Once you see it, click on the + button to add it.
- Continue adding all the menu items for that section.
- Once you've added all the Items, click done.
- This will bring you back to the full menu where you can move on to the next section.
Create a new Item directly in Menus
If you're adding a few items, it may be easier to create them directly in the menus tab, rather than creating them in items. If you have more than 5+ items, it's recommended to add them in the Items section. Do the following to add items manually:
- Navigate to the section you want to add Items to and click Add Items.
- Type in the name of the item you wish to add, as you would see it on the guests' menu.
- An option to 'Create new' will pop up; click this option.
- A pop-up will ask you to fill in the following descriptors: Insights name, insights category, insights details, default menu Item name and default menu items description.
Click here to learn more about what these items are for.
- Once you've added all the manual Items, click done.
- This will bring you back to the full menu where you can see the newly added Item.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions please reach out by clicking the support chat box on the lower right side of your screen.