When the complaints screen feature is enabled, it will allow guests who report a negative experience to provide their information in order to be contacted by the restaurant.
- Guests are unable to submit unless they leave an email address and tick the permission box
- We will NOT also collect an email subscription from guests who leave a 1-3 NPS and fill out a complaint form.
- Data shows that detractors (1-3 NPS guests) will respond negatively to being sent marketing emails if they had a bad experience. It's much better to send an apology to make it right.
There is an option to choose whether or not to collect the name as well as the email address. This can be particularly helpful if you use a CRM, loyalty app or BI tool to create customer profiles.
- If this feature is enabled, a guest is not required to fill out this field.
The two areas below that are highlighted in yellow are totally customisable
- Title and subtitle
- First & last name field
To see all the complaint emails, Go to the Engagement tab on the Dashboard.
- If you don't see the Engagement tab, it's likely your user permissions do not allow you to access Guest Complaints