Before your brand goes live with Yumpingo, you must set up your experience Questions. These are the questions asked to guests when they fill out a survey.
Set up service style:
- Log onto the Yumpingo hub and go to > Manage > Questions.
- Once there, click the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner and select Add service style.
- A pop-up will display all your existing service styles (table service, delivery, etc). You can only choose from the ones that are set up on Yumpingo. If you'd like to add another service style, contact Yumpingo support.
- Click done and you have created your Questionnaire for this service style. You can only have one set of questions per service style, but you can assign different questions to venues.
Repeat the process until each service style has a Questionnaire attached to it. You can't collect reviews until you've added questions for each service style and assigned each venue to a questionnaire.
Adding a Core question
The core question measures NPS. Net Promoter Score is the core experience question asked to all guests across all services. It is used to measure overall satisfaction and your customer’s loyalty to the brand. The results of this score give all of our other questions context.
Once you choose a core question, you cannot change it. You can select one of two options:
- Set to NPS. This option is recommended and will choose the core question; 'Based on this experience, how likely are you to recommend this brand to a friend or relative?'
- Select Choose... to see a list of alternative NPS questions also proven to drive guest happiness.
Add Steps of Service and Research questions
- There are three ways to add Questions (all displayed in the video below):
- When first setting up, use the Add a question button in the column box
- The button with the 3 grey dots on the top right of the section
- The + sign is on the top of the Research and Steps of service tab.
- Choose the category of the question you'd like to see questions for and then scroll to find the appropriate question. Once you find it, click on it to configure.
- Add the venues you'd like to have this question asked at and look through the rest of the configurations to apply rules. Be sure to read about Questions Rules here.
- You can always change the configuration of a question by hovering over the question and clicking edit conditions.
Tip: Some categories also have recommended questions that are highlighted at the top. These questions have a proven track record of driving NPS, and making more happy guests. Learn about Highlighted Questions.
Learn more about Questions
If you have questions or comments please reach out by clicking the support chatbox on the lower right side of your screen.