The Standard Report (PDF) shows your location's Average Ratings and Rankings in a particular period as well as the cumulative score. The Standard Report PDF will allow you to see how your locations are performing exclusively within the period you selected.
For example, if you generate a report for the period 1-31 August the report will give you your location's average ratings based on reviews you received within that period. This goes for the location rankings as well.
Note: the weekly and monthly reports that you get via email also contains the average data like in the Standard report.
This section shows the following data
- Location Ranking - shows your location's standing within your company
- Location Rating - shows your location's average rating for the current week/month. We take the average rating of all reviews you received from all review management platforms for a particular location.
- Net Promoter Score - This score shows whether your location's customers that posted reviews are detractors or promoters. Learn more about this here.
- Sentiment Score - The sentiment shows the number of reviews that were positive vs the number of reviews that were negative on a particular period.
- Inbox Status - tells you what percentage of your inbox messages have been marked as complete. This data reflects the current status of your Reputation Inbox and not just the messages that came in the period selected.
Your location's average ratings for each integration for the particular period, represented in a table with the following columns:
- All Time - shows your business page's cumulative score at the end of the selected period.
- This Period - shows the average score per channel that your location received for the selected period, the trend arrow (if the score increased or decreased compared to the previous), and the total number of reviews.
- Last Period
Note: for channels that did not receive any reviews, the corresponding cell is filled with grey.
This section shows the number of reviews that your customers published on your social media accounts for a particular period. The data is represented in a doughnut chart, where the positive (green) and negative (red) reviews' divisions are shown, with the total count displayed in the middle.
This section shows the number of tags used to your location's inbox items. Also represented in a doughnut chart but this time it also shows the neutral sentiment (grey) tags.
This graph shows your location's average rating received per day/week/month.
The Rating Breakdown graph shows the total number of reviews that your location received, this time by the number of star ratings. You will see how many 5-star or 1-star reviews you received for the entire period.
This section shows the number of tags used for each Restaurant Choice driver, and the breakdown between positive and negative tags.
This section shows your worst 5 negative reviews and the tags linked to them. Each negative review will display the following information:
- Star Rating (or Negative recommendation for Facebook)
- Review Text
- Reputation Tag/s Added
If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to us via the chatbox on the bottom-right of your screen. We appreciate your time, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can!