In order for employees to have access to the Yumpingo Dashboard to access the review data, they'll need to have a user set up by Yumpingo. For confidentiality, all user permissions need to be requested by the main stakeholder at your brand. This is usually someone in the head office.
In order to set up a dashboard user, we'll need specific information from you.
For each dashboard user, we'll need the following information:
- First & last name
- Email - ideally an email for your brand such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job title
How much information each user should be allowed access to. See below for different levels of access.
- Venue level access - gives a user access to a specific venue or group of venues.
- They can't see data or report for the entire brand, only their venue(s).
- We'll need to know which venue for each user with venue-level permissions
- Who: GMs, assistant managers, venue emails, or area manager
- Brand level access - gives a user access to the entire brand and reporting for all venues.
- This is helpful for analysing the health of the entire brand.
- Who: Head office, marketing, Area managers, trainers, CEOs, etc
- Guest email access - gives a user access to the emails guests provide on the review subscribe page
- This can be at a venue or brand level (depending on their access level)
- The emails are GDPR compliant and each guest has opted in to be contacted by the brand
- Who: Marketing teams, General managers, etc
- Management access - gives a user the ability to update menus and set up guest experience questions.
- This is available at a brand level only
- Who: operations teams, head office Chefs, marketing, research teams, etc
- Reputation access - gives a user access to the Reputation inbox and reports
- only valid for brands who use Reputation
- For more information about this type of permission, click here
If you have any questions or suggestions please reach out by clicking the pink chatbox on the lower right side of your screen.