Bugs happen and there may be one causing your messages to not pull through to your inbox in Reputation. Before you contact us, please try the following.
- Refresh the page.
- log in and out of Yumpingo and try again.
Check your filters
Are they activated? Click clear to get rid of all selected filters as shown below.
Check your dates
Are the dates of the expected messages within the past 30 days? Reputation only keeps messages for 30 days- normally you would probably receive many messages in 30 days but during closures and lockdowns or refurbishing, you may not have any.
- Any tags that you have created and other analytics are saved forever.
- For all of the integrations, we have an HOURLY pull. This means that at 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, etc - the latest data is pulled in.
Check your integrations & socials
Is it only happening to messages from a specific integration (ie trip advisor or Facebook) or is it for all of your messages? If the reviews in question are from TripAdvisor, especially if you are a new user, check when it was connected.
- With Trip Advisor you may have to wait 24 hours before data comes in this is their setting and we cannot change it.
- Check after the hour: check after the hour. For all of the integrations, we have an HOURLY scan of reviews. This means that at 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, and 4 pm - the latest data is pulled in.
- Only the 3 most recent Yelp reviews will be in your inbox for each venue.
- In some extreme cases, you may need to reconnect to a specific social media account. Click here to learn about connecting and disconnecting your social media and review integrations.