Before your brand goes live with Yumpingo, you must set up your experience Questions. These are the questions asked of guests when they fill out a survey.
- Log onto the Dashboard and go to > Manage > Questions.
- Once there, click the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner and select Add service style.
- A pop-up will display all your existing service styles (table service, delivery, etc). You can only choose from the ones that are set up on Yumpingo. If you'd like to add another service style, contact Yumpingo support.
- Click done and you have created your Questionnaire for this service style. You can only have one set of questions per service style, but you can assign different questions to venues.
Repeat the process until each service style has a Questionnaire attached to it. You can't collect reviews until you've added questions for each service style and assigned each venue to a questionnaire.
During your brand's onboarding Yumpingo will set up the core NPS question and it cannot be changed.
- Choose the category of the question you'd like to see questions for and then scroll to find the appropriate question. Once you find it, click on it to configure it.
- Add the venues you'd like to have this question asked at and look through the rest of the configurations to apply rules. Be sure to read about Questions Rules here.
- You can always change the configuration of a question by hovering over the question and clicking edit conditions.
Tip: Some categories also have recommended questions that are highlighted at the top. These questions have a proven track record of driving NPS, making more happy guests. Learn about Highlighted Questions.