Before your brand goes live with Yumpingo, you must set up your experience Questions. These are the questions asked to guests when they fill out a survey.
- Log onto the Yumpingo hub and go to > Manage > Questions.
- Once there, click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and select Add service style.
- A pop up will display with all your existing service styles (table service, delivery, etc). You can only choose from the ones that are set up on Yumpingo. If you'd like to add another service style, contact Yumpingo support.
- Click done and you have created your Questionnaire for this service style. You can only have one set of questions per service style, but you can assign different questions to venues.
Repeat the process until each service style has a Questionnaire attached to it. You can't collect reviews until you've added questions for each service style and assigned each venue to a questionnaire.
Once you choose a core question, you cannot change it. You can select one of two options:
- Set to NPS. This option is recommended and will choose the core question; 'Based on this experience, how likely are you to recommend this brand to a friend or relative?'
- Select Choose... to see a list of alternative NPS questions also proven to drive guest happiness.
- Choose the category of the question you'd like to see questions for and then scroll to find the appropriate question. Once you find it, click on it to configure.
- Add the venues you'd like to have this question asked at and look through the rest of configurations to apply rules. Be sure to read about Questions Rules here.
- You can always change the configuration of a question by hovering over the question and clicking edit conditions.
Tip: Some categories also have recommend questions that are highlighted at the top. These questions have a proven track record of driving NPS, making more happy guests. Learn about Highlighted Questions.