If you receive feedback through a phone call, or paper forms, or anything outside your online review platforms, you can manually add this feedback into your Reputation Inbox.
Note: before you start adding feedback manually to Reputation, you first need to make sure that you have the necessary permissions to access this feature.
First, navigate to your Reputation Inbox. Then click on the blue "+" button beside your location name on your inbox sidebar (just below the inbox folders and smart folders).
The Add Feedback sidebar will appear on the right side of the inbox.
Here you can fill out the form with the details of the customer feedback you want to create.
What type of information can I add to Feedback?
- Rating - 1-5 star rating for all manually added feedback items.
- Comment - Enter the customer's comments (up to 2048 characters) to give context to the rating. The more descriptive it is, the better.
- Type - This is to help filter feedback items and is a drop down menu.
- Feedback Channel - denotes the way you received the feedback.
- Employee - the name(s)of employee(s) that the feedback item is linked to. Ex: a complaint by a customer is submitted towards the staff member, John Smith.
- Date & Time - the timestamp of the customer's visit.
- Customer Contact Details - This information will be useful for contacting the customer that submitted the feedback.
- Attachments- you can upload up to 3 images. You could attach a screenshot of the customer's email or an image of a feedback form.
Once you have added a feedback manually, a new inbox item will be available containing all of the information you provided.
After adding a customer's feedback manually, you can add tags, assign to a team member, or mark as complete as you would a regular Reputation inbox item.